Hi, hello! Welcome to Wundervoll.
The Wundervoll House Rules
It's great to have you as part of the Wundervoll community. At Wundervoll, you share most of the space with the other coworkers. For this to work well and for you to feel comfortable here, we all share the responsibility for a good working relationship. You can find the most important key points below and in the Wundervoll Netiquette. Our responsibilities and guidelines are community based and changeable. You have a suggestion, a tip or you have noticed something that is still missing in Wundervoll? Then send us a short mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to our hosts in the lounge.
- You may only use the coworking space for legal purposes.
- Accidents happen to all of us. You drop something, you knock something over, something gets broken. Report it to our hosts right away.
- Out of respect for the boundaries and possible allergies of all coworkers, pets are not allowed in the entire building.
- You may smoke outside the house. The cigarette butts go in the trash, not on the ground or in the meadow.
- You're the last one to leave? Make sure all windows are closed, the stove is off, and the outside doors are firmly closed.
- Our rooms are very well equipped. Should you still be missing something, please contact our hosts and do not make your own installations.
- Substances that are highly flammable or harmful to health are not allowed in Wundervoll. We also ask that you do not consume or store any acrid or strong-smelling foods or items in the community area or work spaces.
- The coworkers are obliged to comply with the applicable law when using the WLAN.
- You are only allowed to download intellectual property if you have the necessary rights.
- You are not allowed to hinder or prevent other coworkers or interested parties from using our infrastructure or services.
Shh! Or not?
Concentration and rest are very important, especially when working. Therefore applies:
- We make our calls in the phone booths, on the ground floor or on the 2nd floor.
- For meetings we use the meeting rooms on the ground floor or 3rd floor. Book your room yourself or contact the hosts.
- The first floor is our quiet zone.
It's private, baby!
Privacy and data protection are an absolute must. Therefore, the following applies to us:
- We place forgotten documents and personal items on our colleagues' workstations or give them to the hosts.
- You are welcome to leave your packages and those for other coworkers in the printer room. Please keep in mind, however, that Wundervoll cannot assume any liability for the packages.
- Try not to leave private items in the community spaces (ground floor, meeting rooms, printer room, kitchen, restrooms).
For many, order and cleanliness are the be-all and end-all for a good working atmosphere. We respect that, of course.
- If you are using a meeting or conference room, please leave it clean.
- We regularly check our food that we store at Wundervoll. Please also make sure to throw away as little as possible. Food is valuable.
- If you cook something for yourself, leave the kitchen clean.
- We have a dishwasher in the bar area and one in the kitchen. Please always put your dishes away properly. If the dishwasher has finished washing, we are solidary and clear it out.
- Litter, hard objects, pads, tampons, or panty liners do not belong in the toilet. Please dispose of everything in the rubbish bin.
Take care. Be safe!
To make us all feel comfortable, we have agreed on the following rules:
- Your keys and access chips are only for you. Do not give them to third parties.
- Please inform yourself about the assembly points in case of evacuation, the escape routes, the location of first aid kits and fire extinguishers. Do you need help? Then simply contact our hosts.
- You hurt yourself? Report it to our hosts. They are trained first aiders and will help you.
- The parking and storage of objects in the corridors and staircases is not permitted due to fire protection.
- Rented rooms and areas may be entered by Wundervoll employees and commissioned third parties for the purpose of cleaning, carrying out repairs and the like.
- In extreme cases, all our employees are entitled to ban any coworker from the premises.
May COVID be over soon:
We always stand in solidarity and adhere to current prevention measures. Generally speaking:
- Wash your hands several times a day for at least 40 seconds.
- Disinfecting hands, especially when entering the Wundervoll is a must.
- At the moment you should avoid physical contact with other coworkers.
- Meeting in groups should also be avoided.
- Keep a safe distance in the common rooms and always ensure good ventilation on your own responsibility.
- Follow etiquette for coughing and sneezing: the crook of your arm it is!
- You're not feeling well? Stay at home.
- Disinfect all surfaces after you use them.
Here you will find the most important information on how we shape the Wundervoll Community.
The Wundervoll Netiquette
We are aligned with the 2030 Agenda and the 17SustainableDevelopment Goals, or SDGs. We also bring this approach to our community.
Consume with knowledge!
- Avoid packaging waste and recycle. At Wundervoll we separate our waste into paper, plastic packaging, residual waste, organic waste, glass, and aluminum. Stick to it.
- You can borrow various electronics and charging cables from us. Sharing is caring.
- Food is precious, don't let yours go to waste. If you no longer need or like a non-perishable food item, use our food sharing box in the print room.
- Feel free to help yourself from the food sharing box. However, the food of the other coworkers is a taboo.
All week for future!
You too are dependent on a healthy earth. Therefore, use resources responsibly and adhere to our cornerstones:
- At Wundervoll we prefer to travel by public transport, bicycle, skateboard, scooters, inline skates, or old school by foot. If you arrive by car, parking is only allowed behind the house with a monthly rental fee. You also have the possibility to park for a fee in Pembaurstraße or Kärntner Straße.
- Turn off electrical appliances after use.
- Only switch on the dishwasher when it is full.
- Be sure to turn off lights when you don't need them.
- Don't leave the tap running unnecessarily.
- Ask yourself: Do I really need to print this document? Is a black and white print sufficient?
We are all one or none!
Equality is essential for a respectful coexistence. At Wundervoll, we behave in an inclusive and appreciative manner. Therefore applies:
- A person's gender is private and says nothing about competence or personality. Refrain from remarks that put a person's gender in the foreground.
- Getting to know different realities of life and societies brings opportunities. Therefore, meet each person with openness and respect.
- Each person has different needs and works in different ways. Therefore, do not project your expectations of yourself onto others. If you notice that a person is having difficulties, ask and offer help.
- Remember, there are visible and invisible disabilities and limitations. Therefore, do not judge people, talk to them.
- Question yourself, your behavior, and your privileges. Have an open ear for others.
- If you do not abide by these rules, all our staff members are entitled to terminate the workspace of any coworker and to ban him or her from the premises.
Together instead of alone.
Our community consists of open and talented people from different industries. Meet everyone in a friendly and open manner and valuable collaborations can emerge. Apart from that, the following applies to us:
- If you observe or experience something that you find disrespectful or distracting, address the person calmly and politely. If you feel uncomfortable, ask a host to address the issue.
- Gossiping is an absolute no-go and will not be tolerated in Wundervoll. Always express your criticism constructively and objectively.
- If a coworker comes to you with a concern, listen and try to find a solution together.
- Remember: everyone in the room has work to do. Therefore, keep quiet and do not interrupt anyone while they are working.
- Don't "borrow" anything without asking first.